In today’s high collaboration workplace, where you must deal with people up, down, sideways, and diagonal, the Go-to Person is the closest thing to indispensable.
Join talent guru and bestselling author Bruce Tulgan for a talk where he shares his guidelines on how to succeed in today’s high collaboration workplace in which lines of authority are often unclear and his insights into how to be the indispensable go-to person.
Bruce will cover how to:
• Lead from wherever you are—align up and down the chain of command
• Make good choices—learn when to say “no” or “not yet,” and how to say “yes”
• Work smart—professionalize everything you do, specialize in what you do best, and steadily expand your repertoire
• Finish what you start—don’t pretend to juggle; eat one bite of the elephant, chew and swallow
• Keep getting better and better at working together—it’s not personal, it’s not politics; it’s business
• Be a Go-to Person, find Go-to People wherever you need them, and build up new Go-to People whenever you have the chance
Bruce Tulgan is an adviser to business leaders all over the world and a sought-after keynote speaker and seminar leader. He is the founder and CEO of RainmakerThinking, Inc., a management research and training firm, as well as RainmakerLearning, an online training resource. Bruce is the best-selling author of numerous books including “Not Everyone Gets a Trophy,” “Bridging the Soft Skills Gap,” The 27 Challenges Managers Face,” and “It’s OK to be the Boss.”
July 30 at 12 p.m. EDT
Please register here for the event.